1. Development, should start early. Do not underestimate how much time online content takes to develop. Here’s a useful Resource for Online Instructors.
2. Welcome, your students by sending a welcome email introducing yourself and the course they have enrolled in.
3. Prepare, by using, Strategies to Make your Online Teaching Better.
4. Test, your material before your class goes live especially if you have a lot of embedded links and video.
5. PDF is an accessible file format. Students don’t always have the latest version of software or the software you are saving your files under, therefore, make your files easily accessible by saving under the PDF format.